Porsche Transmission Replacement Service
Your Porsche’s transmission is responsible for the shifting performance of your vehicle. Over time, your vehicle’s transmission will undergo wear, affecting its overall performance. This is why auto experts recommend that your vehicle’s transmission be replaced every 60,000 to 100,000 miles. If you have used your Porsche for high performance and track driving, your transmission should be replaced earlier.
Our team of Porsche-trained technicians at our service center can provide expert transmission service on any Porsche model. Whether you drive a 911 or a Macan, you can trust our technicians to provide your Porsche with precision transmission replacement service.
Signs That Your Transmission is Due for Replacement
Not sure if your Porsche needs its transmission replaced? Here’s a look at some of the most telling signs that your transmission will require immediate transmission replacement service:
- Burning Smell – If you experience a burning smell under your vehicle, it could be due to excessive parts wear on the transmission.
- Slipping Gears – Slipping gears is a major sign that a transmission is due for service or replacement.
- Leaking Fluid – If you notice reddish-brown puddles from under your vehicle, it is leaking transmission fluid, and the vehicle should be checked immediately.
- Check Engine Light – A check engine light can be illuminated for a number of different reasons, such as transmission trouble.
- Issues with Switching Gear – If you have trouble switching gears, your transmission may need to be serviced or replaced.
- Grinding or Shaking – Finally, any grinding or shaking noise should be investigated.
We Offer Porsche OEM Parts and Components
Your Porsche deserves the finest parts and components. That’s why we only offer Porsche OEM equipment with all of our service and repair work. OEM Porsche parts are designed to provide lasting performance and protection for your vehicle.
Our Highly Rated Porsche Service Center
Our Porsche service center is designed to provide your vehicle with the high level of service that it deserves. You can be sure that your vehicle is in good hands with our team. Also, our concierge staff will attend to your needs while your vehicle is being serviced.